Achieving a completely structured and efficient workday for both groups and individuals.
Do you ever struggle with managing competing priorities and an overflowing inbox? Is much of your day spent in time-consuming and unproductive meetings? We can help you with the best practices and tools for managing your workday so that you can stay on track and aligned with what's important and not just what’s urgent.
The training is carried out in a fun and inspiring way on the company premises, where we alternate theory with practical experience. Each participant receives individual coaching while they work with hands-on training during the remainder of the day. During the practical part, participants work with their own tasks, their own email programs and documents, as well as their own time management, which means that actual work is getting done during the course of the day.
The training is held in 2,5 steps with intervals of between 3-5 weeks between steps. This helps to both implement the new work habits and to achieve permanent and long lasting results. A pre-study is conducted with the consultant in advance of the course to adjust the course outline for the group and to accommodate any specific wishes.
About the training
SmartTime® plus effective meetings
Smart Time® plus effective meetings is a training in personal efficiency in 2,5 steps (2,5 days) normally spread over a two-month period. The purpose is to work smarter, to be able to focus on what is really important and that which adds value for the company.
The goal of each participant is to work with greater control over their tasks and documents, get clear on their priorities, and to take responsibility for the quality of the meetings they hold and/or attend. This training is suitable for all types of businesses, both private and public.
Lean and 5S
In SmartTime® we use elements of Lean Production and the 5S system for identifying wastes of time and resources. By eliminating these, we create more time for quality work, while also achieving and maintaining order in the workplace.
Our registered trademark SmartMetoden®, translates in English to Smart Method, it represents our unique teaching method which combines theory - practical experience - individual coaching - implementation and follow-up.
SmartTime® plus effective meetings
- Email guidelines for both sender and receiver
- Smart, digital communication
- Model of Decision; Discard - Save - Do, a Smart approach to handling the inflow and outflow of emails, telephone calls and documents.
- Helpful functions in Outlook (folders, calendar, tasklist, alarms, settings and helpful features)
- Access to our educational movies for Outlook, both during and after the course
- Task driven vs. Event driven
- Managing email
- Optimizing and maintaining digital structure & order
- Uncovering & solving time and energy thieves
- Changing habits and the Right Mental Attitude
- Access to our educational movies for OneNote, both during and after the course
- Teams linked to the Model of Decision
- Structure and order on the desktop
- Planning and managing priorities
- Smart goals for the day, week, month and year
- Benefits of daily and weekly reviews
- Booking time with yourself
- Delegating most effectively
- Creating Action Plans
- Meeting Effectiveness:
- Purpose and Goals
- Information, discussion or decision
- Meeting policies; before, during and after
- Different personalities are a strength
- 9 keys for smart meetings, checklist
- Summary/Course certificate