Personal efficiency SmartMail®
1 full day + 1 half day, over a period of 1 month
SmartMail® - efficient mail processing
SmartMail® is a training in personal efficiency in 2 steps spread over a two month period. The aim is to get more done by working easier, smarter and more efficiently with full control over your e-mail. It is about how you relate to everything new that shows up as both a sender and receiver. The focus is on both user-behavior and technical solutions in e-mail programs, for example Outlook or Lotus Notes. The goal of each participant is to get more control over the constant inflow of information, reduce stress and free up time for what is important. The training is suitable for all types of businesses, both private and public
Lean and 5S
In SmartTime® we use elements of Lean Production and the 5S system for identifying wastes of time and resources. By eliminating these, we create more time for quality work,while also achieving and maintaining order in the workplace.
Our registered trademark SmartMetoden®, translates in English to Smart Method, it represents our unique teaching method which combines theory - practical experience - individual coaching - implementation and follow-up.
Course overview for SmartMail®:
- Email guidelines for both sender and receiver
- Smart digital communication, for example in Teams
- Decision model: Discard-Save-Do; a smart method for managing the in and outflows of mail, chats, calls, documents, meetings, and so on
- Technical functionality in Outlook (folders, calendar, to-do lists, notifications and other settings and aids)
- Access to our educational movies for Outlook, both during and after the course
- Manage and minimise/eliminate interruptions
- Task or incident-focused?
- How do I keep my inbox in order?
- Structure and tidiness for emails and documents
- Time and energy thieves – and their solutions!
- Changing habits & You are your own boss!
- Access to our educational movies for OneNote, both during and after the course
- Practical work with individual, personal coaching
- Course evaluation and certificate