Group efficiency SmartTime® Activity-based
2 full days, over a period of 2 month
Your relocation can be both very effective and contribute to a positive change for groups as well as employees.
A change of the office environment, such as a relocation or introducing an open landscape, can be challenging and demand both time and energy from the employees and managers. We see this as the perfect opportunity to create new, smart and effective work habits while at the same time ensuring an efficient move and smooth transition to a new situation. We can help.
SmartTime® Activity-based, combining productive working environments with effective working habits.
SmartTime® Activity-based is a training in two steps, before the change in working environment and after. The aim is to create more effective working habits for employees in combination with a change to a new office environment. The goal of each participant is to get more done, work with greater control of their tasks and documents, while at the same time ensuring a positive view while adjusting to the environmental changes.
Lean and 5S
In SmartTime® Activity-based we use elements of Lean Production and the 5S system for identifying wastes of time and resources. By eliminating these, we create more time for quality work, while also achieving and maintaining order in the workplace.
Our registered trademark SmartMetoden®, translates in English to Smart Method, it represents our unique teaching method which combines theory - practical experience - individual coaching - implementation and follow-up.
Course overview for SmartTime® Relocation:
- Email guidelines for both sender and receiver
- Model of Decision; Discard - Save - Do, a Smart approach to handling the inflow and outflow of emails, telephone calls and documents.
- Helpful functions in Outlook (folders, calendar, tasklist, alarms, settings and helpful features)
- Task driven vs. Event driven
- Managing email
- Optimizing and maintaining digital structure & order
- Uncovering & solving time and energy thieves
- Changing habits and the Right Mental Attitude
- Physical structure and order in the workplace
- Physical structure and order on the desktop
- Planning and managing priorities
- Smart goals for the day, week, month and year
- Benefits of daily and weekly reviews
- Booking time with yourself
- Delegating most effectively
- Creating Action Plans
- Working flexibility: Where, when and how?
- Practical execution with individual coaching
- Summary/Course certificate